Waiver and Indemnity.
I, hereby declare that I am enrolling myself in the above-mentioned course on my own free will and volition. I am aware of the possible risks involved while practicing Thai Massage and in consideration of being permitted by the School of Thai Massage LLC to enroll in the above-mentioned course I hereby for myself, my successors, personal representatives, and assigns:
(a) Do absolve, acquit and discharge the School of Thai Massage LLC and its officers, servants, employees, agents or volunteers from all or any responsibility, actions, causes of action, claims, demands and obligations whatsoever arising from any loss or damage (including, without limitation, physical injury, loss of life or property damage) caused by or sustained as a result of my participation in the course
(b) Will NOT hold the School of Thai Massage LLC and its officers, servants, employees, agents or volunteers against all losses, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, costs or expenses, including legal fees, and any other liability arising in any way from my participation in the above-mentioned course.
(c) I agree to follow the direction of the instructor strictly and understand that the instructor has the right to ask me to leave the class in case my behavior is found unacceptable or in a case of my not following the instructions as specified.
(d) I agree to follow the mutually agreed training schedule strictly and in the case of my not keeping the schedule as discussed I will notify the school 24 hours before such default failing which I accept to pay an additional charge of $50 for every such instance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 30% of the total course fees is payable when making your reservation
- This payment will be made by Paypal and you can use a credit/debit card or bank account debit
- This amount does not include cost of lodging if applicable
- Please note that the confirmation amount is non-refundable
- Balance amount is payable when you arrive at the venue and before the class starts
- In some cases we may take a humanitarian view and allow a participant to transfer their registration to another date/ venue if available. Please note this transfer is entirely on discretion of the instructor and you may be asked to provide evidence regarding your change of situation
- If the course is cancelled due to any reason then confirmed participants will receive a full refund of their fees within 7 days of such a cancellation.
- School of Thai Massage is not responsible for any loss of income, travel or accommodation related charges incurred due to such cancellation.
The information disseminated during STM LLC’s Thai massage course is intended to provide useful health information to the general public and massage therapists. It is made available with the understanding that the author and publisher are not engaged in rendering medical, health, psychological, or any other kind of personal, professional services via this course. The information should not be considered exhaustive and does not cover all conditions, diseases, ailments or their treatment. It should not be used in place of the professional advice of a competent health professional.
Students are strongly recommended to familiarize themselves with the various aspects of human medicine or consult a qualified medical practitioner before adopting any of the suggestions on this site or during the course they will attend or drawing inferences from it.
The information disseminated during the course is not intended as medical advice for individual problems or for making an evaluation as to the risks and benefits of taking a particular therapy.
School of Thai Massage, the operator(s) of this site and designate teachers specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the material on taught in this course.