Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Thai Massage course. If you need further information please use our contact form here. Once you choose your course and complete the registration process you will receive a mail containing some preparatory material for the course along with your confirmation mail. Thank you and we look forward to sharing the Art of Thai Massage with you soon.
The massage courses at the School of Thai Massage have been designed from a background of extensive training experience of our instructor. Our methodology is built on six essential parameters of:
- Body Mechanics: At the School of Thai Massage we will teach you the right application of strokes and body posture so that you use minimal effort and can deliver a two-hour massage with ease. Ergonomics is critical for a safe and long career as a therapist.
- Rhythm & Breath: Breath and flow create in a practitioner, the right rhythm for healing. The ideal rhythm makes the Thai Massage experience a meditation for both the receiver and themselves.
- Emphasis on Anatomy: Knowing the bodies anatomical structure elevates a practitioner's ability to work therapeutically. A therapist must have a sense of locating the Channels of the Body (Sen) and pressure points. With our research into Trigger point therapy and anatomy trains, your work in Thai Yoga Massage is truly therapeutic.
- Memorization Techniques: Memorization enables you to focus on improving your technique and moving your practice into an intuitive state rather than spending time remembering the next sequence. It also ensures that you get more practice time so you can graduate to a state of play and improvisation in your practice.
- Hands on Instruction: As our class size is limited to six students per instructor, each student gets one-on-one time with the instructor to experience what each sequence feels like and then deliver it on the instructor to understand the location of points, lines, and pressure.
- Refreshing your skills: To assist with post course internalization School of Thai Massage provides video support of almost 90% of its course material to its students on the web across the world. Also, School of Thai Massage is one of the few schools in the world that lets you retake a course free of charge (excluding boarding and lodging) anywhere we are teaching in the world.
Please scroll down to read about specific courses
Click here to enquire about our courses
Cyriac is the founder of School of Thai Massage LLC with nine years of experience in this modality. All of the faculty at the School of Thai Massage have started their journey in Thai Massage with Cyriac and spent several year volunteering, teaching and assisting with him in his classes in India. Every instructor at our School of Thai Massage follows the principle of One-on-One teaching methodology with an emphasis on Anatomy while teaching the techniques of Thai Massage.